Welcome to our 2017 Voyage to Pagan! We sailed on SV Aoba to Pagan island on April 29, 2017 and returned to Saipan on May 7, 2015. Many thanks to our steadfast and hard working crew:
- Gus Castro: for showing us the best trails.
- Erin Derrington: for the sharing her great pictures and data.
- Nida Palconit: for manually steering through the midnight shift.
- Oscar Sablan: for all the fish and lobster we could eat.
- Celia Selepio: for assembling this fine group and showing us the true spirit of the island.
- Jason Wakeham: for all the hard work in camp.
Also, thanks to Aoba for taking good care of us and to the powers that be for the excellent conditions throughout. Enjoy these images of this rare and unique tropical island gem.
Ron & Moon
- Departure From Saipan
- Pagan Island
- Fishing on Pagan
- Hike to the Inner Lake
- Departure from Pagan
All images are copyright GNU Public License (GPL). If you would like to contact us to request high-resolution copies of any of these images, please use our contacts page.